On these pages you will find helpful evidence and resources to support green social prescribing. These resources will be updated regularly so please do keep checking back. If any resources are behind a paywall, you can try contacting the author to get access.
- Social prescribing
- Nature and health
- Mental health
- Health promotion
- Health inequalities
- Evaluation methods
- Systems working
- Cost-benefit and economic values
Other useful places to look for resources and evidence include:
- The NHS / NICE evidence search
- The Kings Fund for helpful explainers of the health system, policies and initiatives
- The National Academy of Social Prescribing for the latest news and reports on social prescribing in England
- The Ecosystem Knowledge Network for environment related topics
These pages are to support the evaluation of the Government’s flagship Green Social Prescribing test and learn pilots programme. You can read more about the project on the dedicated project pages.
Is there anything missing? Get in contact to suggest a new category.