On these pages you can find evidence and resources relating to the links between nature and health.
- New UKPRP research funding: how urban greenspaces can contribute to tackling health inequalities
- New Green Social Prescribing Resources
- Therapeutic nature project report published
- Nature on Prescription Handbook published
- Nature, biodiversity and health: an overview of interconnections. A report for the WHO
Adolescent Air quality Asthma BBC Big Data Biodiversity Blue Health Bluespace Born in Bradford British Household Panel Survey Child Coast Conservation Defra Defra project Depression Dorset PH project Environmental indicators Foresight Funding Gardening Green Infrastructure Greenspace Health Health and wellbeing HPRU-ECH Indicators Intervention Job Land cover Longitudinal green-blue space exposure project Marine MENE Mental health Methods Met Ofiice Metrics MRC Natural Capital Natural England Natural environments Nature Nature Based Solutions Nature on Prescription project NIHR Oceans Paper PhD PHE Physical activity Place based Policy Pollen Population health Publications Public Health Qualitative RSPB Rural Social Prescribing Studentship Supplementary material Survey Swansea SWEEP project Systematic review therapeutic nature project Toolkit Urban greenspace Urban greenspace toolkit project Valuation Wellbeing Wetlands What Works World Health Organisation