- Developing a nature-on-prescription intervention for people with common mental health conditions
- Demystifying Health paper
- Policy-making in the House of Lords
- Job: Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Evidence Synthesis for Oceans and Human Health
- “Meaningful occupation” for people living with dementia in care homes.
Adolescent Air quality Asthma Big Data Biodiversity Blue Health Bluespace Born in Bradford British Household Panel Survey Child Coast Connection to nature Conservation Defra Defra project Dementia Depression Dogs Dorset PH project Environmental indicators Foresight Funding Gardening Greenspace Health Health and wellbeing HPRU-ECH Indicators InnovateUK Intervention Job Land cover Longitudinal green-blue space exposure project Marine MENE Mental health Methods Met Ofiice MRC Natural England Natural environments Nature Nature on Prescription project NIHR Oceans Paper PhD PHE Physical activity Place based Policy Pollen Population health Public Health Qualitative Restoration RSPB Rural Social media Social Prescribing Supplementary material Survey Swansea Systematic review Toolkit Urban greenspace Urban greenspace toolkit project Valuation Wellbeing What Works World Health Organisation