- New paper: Spending time in the garden linked to better health and wellbeing
- Help inform the Unlocking Landscapes Network and map people’s responses to different landscapes
- SWEEP webinar: Dartmoor National Park and the Naturally Healthy Project
- ECEHH research featured on the BBC’s ‘Trust Me, I’m a Doctor’
- New paper: can ecological restoration lead to ecological and social benefits?
Adolescent Air quality Asthma BBC Big Data Biodiversity Blue Health Bluespace Born in Bradford British Household Panel Survey Child Coast Connection to nature Conservation Defra Defra project Depression Dorset PH project Environmental indicators Foresight Funding Gardening Greenspace Health Health and wellbeing HPRU-ECH Indicators InnovateUK Intervention Job Land cover Longitudinal green-blue space exposure project Marine MENE Mental health Methods Met Ofiice Metrics MRC Natural Capital Natural England Natural environments Nature Nature on Prescription project NIHR Oceans Paper PhD PHE Physical activity Place based Policy Pollen Population health Public Health Qualitative Restoration RSPB Rural Social media Social Prescribing Supplementary material Survey Swansea SWEEP project Systematic review therapeutic nature project Toolkit Urban greenspace Urban greenspace toolkit project Valuation Wellbeing Wetlands What Works World Health Organisation