A new Campbell Collaboration and Collaboration for Environmental Evidence Working Group, involving several members of ECEHH and led by Dr Ruth Garside, has been established. The new Working Group will focusing on developing methods guidance for qualitative evidence synthesis.
Members of the group include:
- Coordinator: Dr Ruth Garside, University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Noreen Orr, University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Becca Lovell, University of Exeter, UK
- Ms Alison Bethel , University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Andrew Booth , University of Sheffield, UK
- Associate Professor Margaret Cargo , University of Canberra, Australia
- Associate Professor Karin Hannes , KU Leuven, Belgium
- Dr Biljana Macura , Stockholm Environment Institute, Sweden
- Dr Heather Munthe-Kaas, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Norway
- Dr Rebecca Rees , University College London, UK
- Ms Birte Snilstveit , International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie), UK
Campbell Collaboration Working Groups develop methodological guidance for both standalone systematic reviews and those related to intervention effectiveness and implementation. Members of ECEHH have contributed to the growing acceptance of qualitative and mixed method reviews of environment and health related subjects.
The Campbell Collaboration ‘promotes positive social and economic change through the production and use of systematic reviews and other evidence synthesis for evidence-based policy and practice’ .
The Collaboration for Environmental Evidence (CEE) is a not for profit organisation and is ‘an open community of stakeholders working towards a sustainable global environment and the conservation of biodiversity. CEE seeks to promote and deliver evidence syntheses on issues of greatest concern to environmental policy and practice as a public service’.